About this guide
This document describes the functionality and usage peculiarities of Environments Manager.
The Environments Manager is a part of OCP® and it allows to manipulate Orchestrator Applications. It provides actions which can do the following:
A user must have an Applications Manager role to access the Environments Manager.
Access Environments Manager
To enter Environments Manager, proceed as follows:
Navigate to Home | Omilia Cloud Platform and click Console, which is a unified entry point for managing all OCP® services.
Select the regional OCP Console URL that you are using.
Enter your email or OCP® username and click Sign In.
Enter your password and click Sign In.
If the credentials are correct, you are forwarded to the OCP Console® landing page. Click Environments Manager on the left pane.
Once on the Environments Manager page, the list of the Orchestrator Applications is available to you.
If you currently don’t have any Orchestrator Applications, click the Import button. Navigate to the Import Application section to read more about it.
To export the application, proceed as follows:
Select the application, click the options menu button on the right, and click the Export button.
2. When the application is ready to be exported, click the Download button in the pop-up window.
3. The ZIP file which contains the Application with its miniApps and Flows in JSON format will be downloaded to the targeted folder. Unpack ZIP to view the content.
To import the application, follow the next steps:
Click the Import button.
2. Prepare the application you want to import, and place it onto the drop zone, or click the Browse button to manually select the application.
3. Select the Group for which the application will be available from the dropdown menu. It is also possible to enter a new application name in the Rename App field if you want to change the application’s name.
Renaming is only available for application. Flows and miniApps can’t be renamed!
4. You can optionally check the Include imported NLU model references box. It allows to reuse the NLU models within the same environment.
For example, if you export the application, and then import it to the same environment under the new name, checking the Include imported NLU model references box allows to use already existing NLU models without creating the new ones. If you import the application to the new environment, the new NLU models will be created automatically.
5. Click the Upload button when finished.
Promoting application requires a user to have deployment access to the PRD application which can be provided by the CSF team.
Promoting the application allows to detach application traffic from different clusters.
Originally, if you want to deploy the application, it is deployed to the DiaManT Sandbox cluster (SND) where, for example, you can use the chat simulator to check the application. Promoting the application allows to create the copy of the deployed application which will be placed to the DiaManT Production cluster (PRD) with the real traffic, so that traffic for testing the application does not affect real calls.
To promote the application:
Select the application, open the Options menu on the right and click the Promote button.
Confirm by clicking Promote in the opened pop-up window.
3. Navigate to Dashboard or miniApps in order to check the created clusters.