To opt a user out of Voice Biometrics, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Console → Voice Biometrics → Review.
2. Click the Copy icon next to the profile that needs to be opted out.
3. As soon as you receive a call, the Voice Biometrics widget will pop up.
4. Paste the copied user_id into the corresponding field.
5. Click Opt Out. The opt out request will be submitted after the call termination.
6. To check that the user was opted out, go to Console → Voice Biometrics → Review. The user will still be visible in the Enrollments list but with markings
ACTIVE False and
OPTED OUT True.