You can proceed with telephony integration only after having completed your API integration. A green checkmark will confirm your successful API integration as shown below:
To establish Telephony Integration, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the Telephony Integration tab:
2. Click Request Virtual Number (also called pseudo or internal number). The following dialog box opens:
3. Insert a NICE inContact Work Order Number, so we can track it.
4. Click Save to submit.
5. When you get your Virtual Numbers, click Mark as complete:
6. Add your Virtual Numbers into the form to activate them. If you have more than one, you can separate them with a comma.
7. Click Save. Now you can see all your active Virtual Numbers:
After the integration is done, you can download the scripts from the NiC Studio Integration tab and import them into NICE inContact Studio.